Restaurant Catering Storage - Case Study
' I found their expertise invaluable in choosing the right product for the job, and their response to short leads times impressive. They also reacted with alacrity involving a bespoke element. I would have no hesitation in recommending them for any catering storage environment.' - Daniel Moul, Managing Director, Cubic Space Management.
Cubic offer single source solutions for client's valuable space, incorporating consultancy, design, installation and move management.
A busy West End restaurant required a more efficient use of three main areas of their back-of-house storage space. This included dry goods storage shelving suitable for food, cold-room wine storage and crockery store shelving.
They turned to Shelfspan for expert advice and guidance as well as their large product range and competitive prices.
Dry store shelving- Eko Fit High Density (see image right)
- Hygienic shelving with removable polyethylene slated shelves.
- Free flow of air to keep goods dry due to the slated construction.
- Easy to clean and rust resistant with aluminium frames.
Wine storage for cold-room
- Cost-effective Eclipse® chrome wire.
- Shelfspan added a food-safe lacquer to the shelves to make them suitable for the cold-room environment.
- Extra strong Eclipse® Plastic Plus shelving was chosen for this area due to the heavy weight of the crockery .
- The removable anti-microbial panels are easily removable, dishwasher safe and do not mark the crockery.
The customer was extremely pleased with the service and products they received from Shelfspan, stating that 'The quality of the product was evident in the fact that, despite heavy use, we have had no service issues to deal with since the original installation.' This shows that Shelfspan took the clients needs into consideration and by using our expertise and experience, were able to supply them with the correct product for each specific environment and application.