RFID Stock Management
Reduce overstocking & save space, time and money
How does RFID work?
- With the I-Room RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) stock management system, products are ordered automatically in real time when stock gets low.
- Antennas are installed into the room and constantly scan tags that are attached onto each tray/basket. When stock gets low, the nurse slides the tag over which sends a signal to the antenna and an order is sent over.
What are the benefits?
- No scanning of barcodes means nurses have more time to spend with patients.
- Consumption of products can be traced from distance and in real time.
- Very simple procedure that will reduce human errors.
- Reduction of overstocking due to improved efficiency which results in saving money and space.